Windows & Doors Window Energy Rating (WER)Windows can account for up to 30% of heat loss from our homes, which is why it is so important to ensure that your replacement windows/double glazing are as energy efficient as possible.
Our thermally efficient A rated windows can save upto £697 per year on your heating bills independently certified by the British Fenestration Rating Council and recommended by the Energy Saving Trust. With inflation the amount you could save may be as much as £3700 over the next 5 years, or £7992 over 10 years! With A rated doublle glazed windows with u' values of 1.4W/m2K and triple glazed windows with u' values of 1.0W/m2K.
We manufacture all of our double glazed units with Super Spacer bar, which utilises warm edge technology to make the unit more thermally efficient. The units are also filled with an inert gas, such as argon; and we use a very high quality, low emissivity glass.
Our A rated 28mm double glazed units offer up to three times more insulation than standard double glazed units, improving thermal insulation, increasing light transmittance, maximising solar grain, all of which will reduce your heating bills.
Take a look at some of the benefits you could receive by having energy saving windows installed:
- High Performance - a standard E rated window can have up to 94% more energy loss than a C rated window
- Quantifiable benefit - up to 30% reduction in heat loss from the home.
- Credibility - rating claims are easily checked on the BFRC website.
- Pay back - rising heating bills make it easier to demonstrate savings
- Saves money - Energy Saving Recommended windows offer significant reductions in fuel cost for homeowners.